October 20, 2008

The new Me!



I'm on a roll....well, not literally, but you know what I mean! I'm on a diet, But I don't like to call it that cause I haven't' really been not eating anything cause its bad, I like to call it "portion control". Thats the new diet of 08'. And believe me, it works! I have lost 21 pds since September 22! And I'm not doing anything extravagant. I eat my carb in the morning (cause you have all day to burn it off) and usually a salad, or even a wrap for lunch, and a nice dinner with a ton of veggies. I only eat the portion of it. Not 2 bowls of pasta like I used too, or 2nds on the chicken parm. 1 piece. thats it. And I can't believe the difference. I have failed at every single diet that there is...but this one it different cause im not looking at it as a diet, im looking at it as a changin the way i eat and it is working splendid. Try it...if ya need any advice just ask! I even feel better! Its like a whole new me...

1 comment:

michelle said...

awesome!! good for u!!