October 1, 2009

Looking to Make some Extra holiday Cash????

I have the perfect opportunity for you! Join me and become a AVON representative! Its not your "Typical" sales job. You give books to friends, family, co-workers etc. and 99% of the time they email you their order, you log into your AVON site, place the order and that Saturday your products come. Now, I won't lie, when 6 boxes of products come and you have to put them into their bags, that's a little time consuming, but when I get that 6 box order and I am making $100.00 by sitting at my dining room table, it makes it all worth while! There are no demonstrations, not scheduling parties, just a book! So, if you want some extra cash...leave a comment on my blog and I will guide you on how to get started! (oh, by the way, it doesn't cost anything out of your pocket!)

Make it a AVON day!!!!

No comments: