January 15, 2010

Guess what 2010 brought me...

A new baby! Yes, I am pregnant! We just confirmed it yesterday with the first trip to the dr after taking 4 pregnancy tests! So, I am due September 4th ( I will know more accuratly on the 28th when I get the first ultrasound ). New place, new year, new baby...whoa! ! ! ! LOL! We are very excited, Dave is reading to me everynight on what the baby looks like today and how its growing, and all i can think about is when can i know if its a boy or a girl! LOL! But truly, as long as Baby S is healthy, that is all that matters...stay tuned for the ultrasound pic...

2 comments:

michelle said...

YAY!!! congrats you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!

Daily dose of Dana said...

i am so excited for you!!!! i just want to know is the new place 1 bedroom or two?? i think of these random things at the strangest times so when you start getting text message questions out of nowhere don't ask its just me being wierd!!!