June 18, 2010

Tor is 12, Mom is turing 62, and I am going into week 29...

all the numbers for today, its time to play the lottery! LOL! Happy Birthday to Victoria and Mom, they get to share the same birthday! Tomorrow I start week 29...and true to form, I felt my first Braxton Hicks contractions! SCARY! only 11 more weeks...Dr's visits are now every two weeks, and its harder and harder for me to sit for long periods of time. Its funny...u get pregnant, and you can't wait for the baby to arrive, it seems like a eternity! Now, only 11 weeks away from my due date and I am almost sad...sad that I won't feel the kicking, or the waddling everytime i walk. its like your in a special club and the only people who remotly understand how you feel is another pregnant woman. I do, as always have to give my husband the praise that he deserves. He is a saint, he does everything for me and I love him for everything that he puts up with...

No comments: