May 11, 2009

Mother's Day...

Mom is in Las Vegas this year for Mother's Day...so it was very weird for me. Every year she picks a restaurant and we usually do breakfast over Daves' Mom's and dinner with my Mom. But with her not here...i felt lost. I felt like I should get a do over to celebrate that day with her. I feel...cheated! Like, yesterday...I went grocery shopping, went to see Dave's Mom, then went to walmart. Not that traditional day. I did talk to my Mom and she was on her way to her favorite jewelry store in Vegas, so I hope she had a great day yesterday. When she comes home we will take her and aunt pat out for dinner of their choice. I guess what I was trying to say is, not having my mom home on Mother's day really made me appreciate her and made me realize how lucky I am that she will be coming home. Does any of this make sense? I hope so!!!!

No comments: