May 20, 2009

My Princess Birthday...

Who knew at 32 you can still feel like a princess on your birthday? Well...i found that out yesterday. It was perfect, dinner with the family, cake and coffee and all the presents! LOL! You are never to old to get presents. I was very lucky this year...I got alot of great gifts, one that I am using at this very minute! My new HP Laptop...its awesome! I felt so special...that my Hubby went out on his own, remembered what I asked for and got me triple what I asked for...I am still learning about the computer, so I will hopefully soon add the pics from the day. But I truly, truly have to let the world know how lucky, no blessed I am to have him in my life. He works like a dog with overtime and his 2nd job and reg shifts just to make our lives better. He is the best Husband ever! He also gave me a card that I knew he sat at the store and read for like 45 minutes and it was us to a tee! He is a great guy and I love him so much!!!!

We went out to dinner and even Tor got to come! We had a great time. I got so much stuff! I swear, I am so lucky! I got a Wii with Wii Fit and several games, gift cards for the avenue, Macy's, payless, fashion bug, best buy...2 different perfumes, color printer (that goes along with the laptop)new sheets, candles, speakers, this new hair clip that is on tv (ITS PURPLE!), and the desk to go along with the laptop (that I have to go out this week to buy, he knew that I wanted a particular one, so he will let me pick that out). Ovi vEY! WHAT A BIRTHDAY!!!!

No comments: