September 10, 2008

I got tagged!!!!!!!

In a email, so I thought I would share it on here! Here it goes!

A. Attached or Single: Married to David...next week is our 1 year anniversary!
B. Best Friend?: Gerri....she is my girl...but my Hubby is my Rock
C. Cake or Pie? Cake...oh but if my Mom made a Blueberry Pie that is the best
D. Day of choice? Friday...Cause then I know Sat I can sleep in
E. Essential Item? Hmm...My cell, my smokes and my compact
F. Favorite color? Purple, any shade I love it!
G.Gummy Bears or Worms? Neither...don't like the gummy things
H. Hometown? Born in Jersey City, lived there till I was 9, and now Ewing, NJ
I. Favorite Indulgence? Ice Cream, Mint Chocolate Chip from Cold Stone
J. January or July? Definatly January
K. Kids? Step-Daughter Victoria
L. Life isn't complete without? David, Victoria and my Mommy
M. Marriage date? September 21st, 2007
N. Number of siblings? None...
O. Oranges or Apples? Apples!
P. Phobias? I am claustrophobic...um, and I don't like the dark at all
Q. Quote? Don't let your mouth cash a check your heart can't cover!
R. Reasons to smile? My life is great
S. Season of choice? Fall to see all the leaves turing..
T. Tag seven people: Mom, Dana, Debbie, Wanda, Carla, Michelle, Alex
V. Vegetable? Any
W. Worst habit? Smoking!
X. Xray or ultrasound: Never had either of them...Knock on Wood!
Y. Your favorite food? Italian
Z. Zodiac sign? Taurus

No comments: