January 3, 2009

6th folder, 6th picture



I saw this post on my friend's site, in your 6th folder, your 6th picture...

This is my Mom on her cruise, 6 days before she left she had a seizure...and it was funny when I opened it up, just today we had her taken by ambulance to the hospital cause she was starting to have a seizure. She wasn't admited, but she gave us a scare. Its very scary to watch someone you love so much just shake, just quiver and you know what it is, you prepare yourself for the what if's, but still all in all, its your Mom. She is the one you turn to when you have the slightest problem, or you just want to talk...and you don't want to see that person suffer like that. I can imagine what goes through her head, all the Mom fears, will I have a full blown seizure? how will my family deal? Is my daughter in Panic mode right now? And in case my Mom reads this blog...you don't have to worry about us. Its about you...we will be ok knowing that you get the care you need, and we will be there for you no matter what happends. Its ok to lean on us if you need too...thats is what I and the rest of the family is there for. You can draw off our strength and know that we love you very much, so there is no reason to feel scared, or upset. I love you very much Mommy...

No comments: