January 14, 2009

I was sent this email...

I get all the crazy jokes, lists to fill out about my favorite color, foods etc. But this one was kinda different. It's called "Things you would have never known about me", and it asks you to write 10 - 20 things that people who receive the email would be so shocked/amused or OMG, no way! So, I decided to post it instead of sending it out...I'm guessing I did this cause it took alot to think about all this stuff!!!!

1. When I was 15, I took my Grandfather's car up to the 7-11 with Beth, and she was parking it back into the garage, and hit the step. So, I blamed it on the dog's leash getting caught and we had to "Hammer it out"...

2. When I was little I wanted to become a race car driver, a teacher or a singer (Wide Ranges, I know!)

3. In 8th grade my hair was so long, and I wanted it cut. So my Mom said after I get my pictures then she would have cut it, I, being impatient didn't want to wait! So, I took my craft scissors (you know, the lefty/righty scissors) and cut it above my ears! It took 6 months to grow, and it grew in width, not length, so then I really had to get it short!

4. I sang in my 4th grade talent show, Whitney Houston's "Greatest Love of all"

5. I sliced my finger open with a switchblade when i was 2 weeks away from getting my license, and in the ER all i cared about was if I was going to be able to take the driving test!

6. When we first moved here I was scared to sleep upstairs cause my bedtime was still early, so i would come back down, sit on the stairs and wind up falling asleep until I would hear my Mom start to walk down the hall and then I would say "Oh, I needed a drink!", but I think she knew...

7. I once saved a injured piegon and tried to nurse it back to health, but that didn't work out as planned!

8. I had a duck, well me and Gerri had a duck, and we named it Jada (Ja- is for her Fiance Jason and Da- was for my Hubby David)

9. I was always sick when I was a kid, with ear problems. So, I remember if I was good, I used to get taken to Toy's R' Us and got to pick out a toy, and I always wanted the Snoopy Ice Cone maker, but I was always sick with bronchitus, ear infections etc. and my Mom would never let me get that game. When I was 21 I bought my own!

10. I can't remember any more right now!!!!

No comments: