January 5, 2009

Were you ever asked...How was your weekend?

I don't want anyone to ask how my weekend was. And I don't say that in a harsh way. I say that in a way of scariness (Is that even a word?) Like my previous post, my mom had a seizure, then my Uncle was readmitted into the hospital for panciritus, the infection was so bad he had to have surgery to install a drain cause the infections was going through his body. It was scary going into Hershey Hospital yesterday, seeing him in ICU, he looks like a spitting image of my Grandpa! From the Grey hair right down to his hands. It made me sad to see him there, and it brought back all the memories of him and how he was like a Dad to me, then when he passed my Uncle was next to fill that void, and then we got in a fight, and I didn't talk to him for a year...and now we are super close, he even walked me down the isle on my wedding day. And I think I am talking about this because I took me back to see him hooked to those machines made me think...made me regret not talking to him for a whole year. But, the past is the past, and now we are in the present and I am thankful to have him, My Mom, my Aunt, Victoria and my rock, the man whom I don't know how I would make it through sometimes, My Husband David...

1 comment:

Daily dose of Dana said...

r u ok? call me if ya need to talk, I think the ... made me think there was more you wanted to say but couldn't- this may make me worry, I am keeping your family in my prayers, love ya, and ya know I am here...